Group History

Group History

In 1901, Mr. Tobia Bonomi, along with his brothers, established their first workshop located in Lumezzane, Italy. They manufactured brass valve & fittings. Enolgas Bonomi, in 1960, relocated to Concesio, Brescia. In 1970 Enolgas Bonomi, began to specialize in manufacturing ball valves for water, gas, wine and hydrocarbons for the food, gas and plumbing industry. In 1991 the company obtained ISO 9001 certification. In 2001, Enolgas Bonomi established subsidiaries in Germany and Brazil; in 2008, in the United States. In 2009, Steam a company that specialized in the manufacture of electric actuators, became part of Enolgas Bonomi Group. The addition of Steam enhanced Enolgas Bonomi’s manufacturing capabilities and expertise and added new range of products and complex systems for the HVAC industry. In 2010, Enolgasitech Srl, formerly known as Turelli, a light metalworking company, with expertise in the production of metal sheet and steel items, joined the Group.