How handle a return
• Buyer is to immediately (i.e. within two (2) additional working days) notify Seller of such alleged defect deficiency or other reason for return by calling 754-205-7902 and by email at email@example.com.
• If, within Seller’s sole discretion, the issue cannot be resolved within two (2) additional working days, Seller will issue to Buyer a RMA (Return Material Authorization) number for return of the product and will give to the Buyer shipping instructions for return. The issuance of an RMA is not an admission that the product is defective. Buyer is to include with the product a fully completed claim form (which can be downloaded.
• Any products returned without a completed claim form will not be considered by Seller.
Seller will immediately, before making any determination with regard to the product, and solely in the interests of customer service, be able to replace the product with a product of the same quality, type and quantity. If, in Seller’s sole discretion, the returned product is not defective, Seller will issue an invoice to the Buyer that will be due and payable by the 15th of the month following from the date of the invoice for any product sent as a replacement.
• Please note that a return does not automatically qualify for a credit. Once a credit memo is issued your credit card or your account will be credited for the amount of the credit memo. Do not deduct any returns from your account until you have received a credit memo from Enolgas USA, Inc.
• Items must be in new and unused condition including original packaging and labels for a full credit less a $15.00 restocking fee. Used, damaged and non-stocked assemblies may be subject to additional charges. Credit is for product only and does not apply to shipping and handling charges.